Knowledgeable Springfield Attorney Resolves Complex Legal Matters
Accomplished Massachusetts lawyer handles estate planning, family law and immigration issues
The legal system often feels intimidating, and without an experienced attorney, getting results can be difficult. At the Law Office of Dennis R. Desmarais, in Springfield, I represent clients throughout Massachusetts in estate planning, family law, immigration and other legal matters. With more than 25 years of experience, I understand the strain legal issues can put on you and your family and am committed to obtaining a favorable outcome as efficiently as possible. Whether you need to execute a power of attorney, petition for child custody, or you’re seeking help with a visa application, I will pursue the best legal option for your case.
Responsive advocate offers effective and compassionate representation
Finding the right attorney is central to successfully resolving your matter. Individuals throughout Massachusetts put their faith in me because I:
- Work one-on-one with clients — I want my clients to feel supported and will take the time to fully understand each client’s needs and goals.
- Am an accomplished trial advocate — As a trial attorney, I have spent decades honing my skills in trial advocacy and will effectively use that knowledge when presenting you in divorce proceedings.
- Seek to relieve emotional stress — I know the burden of pressing legal issues and will work to ease this worry by taking measured and prompt action to solve your issue.
My firm has represented clients since 1994, and I know how to produce good results. I will thoroughly review the facts of your case and take the time necessary to answer your questions so you can make an informed decision.
Determined law firm assists Massachusetts residents with a variety of legal matters
I represent clients throughout Massachusetts and will develop solid legal strategies to address issues in the following areas:
- Estate planning — A seasoned attorney is often needed to effectively address the many facets of estate planning, including drafting wills, powers of attorney, living wills and other advance directives. I also offer support in probate matters for those who have been tasked with the duties of an executor for a deceased loved one’s estate.
- Family law — I understand how overwhelming family law matters can be, particularly issues related to divorce, child custody and child support, and will work to resolve them as quickly as possible, ensuring all agreements are in the child’s best interests.
- Immigration — The legal process to enter and remain in this country is extremely complicated, and I assist individuals seeking residency and citizenship through the United States immigration system.
With my years of experience and range of knowledge, I am skilled at tackling highly complex legal issues and can ably navigate all aspects of the legal process —from informal conversations to structured negotiations, trials, and beyond. I even help clients with matters related to Medicare & Medicaid.
Contact a creative Massachusetts lawyer to schedule a free consultation
At the Law Office of Dennis R. Desmarais, I represent clients throughout Massachusetts in a variety of legal matters, including estate planning, family law and immigration. Please call 413-276-6463 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Springfield office.